Innovation & Excellence in obtaining safe results
VEC’s strong safety focus is reflected in everything we do and it is our priority to ensure that all employees return home safely.Our goal is to ensure the highest quality is achieved in the delivery of our projects and that zero harm is caused by any of our operations.
VEC’s Integrated Management System is certified to:
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management;
- ISO 14001:2004- Environmental Management;
- AS 4801:2001 - Occupational Health and Safety; and
- AS 4292:2006 - Railway Safety Management.
As an Industry Leader in the design, project management, construction and maintenance of road construction, we have achieved and maintained third party certification for our environmental, safety and quality management systems by:
- Demonstrating its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Enhancing customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system;
- Assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements; and
- Fulfilling legislative and statutory obligations.
Risk Management, Work Health & Safety Management, Quality Management and Environmental Management are also contained within VEC’s Contract Management Plan (CMP). A CMP is drawn up for each individual project.
EMS 605169 FS605170 OHS 605171
The Ulverstone office is the accredited VEC Civil Engineering Pty Ltd office.