Innovation & Excellence in marine conditions
Water plays a vital role in Australia’s infrastructure. With marine transport being one of the most important forms of transportation within Australia, marine infrastructure must be effectively maintained.
VEC has made the natural progression from bridge constructions to include marine infrastructure within our capabilities, including:
- Wharf upgrades & construction;
- Floating pontoon construction;
- Removal & installation of cathodic protection systems;
- Removal of redundant bollards, as well as refurbishment of existing bollards;
- Supply & installation of reinforced concrete pile caps & new fender units; and
- Supply & installation of wharf furniture such as access ladders, handrails & other steel works.