This project involved slip and batter stabilisation and associated works to increase the service life of the current road alignment throughout St Mary’s Pass, specifically at 37 road sections spread over approximately 7 kilometres.
The works on the project included the provision of plant, labour and materials to remediate the specific sites, including:
- Traffic management;
- Environmental management;
- Clearing and grubbing;
- Rock scaling;
- Pavement and pre-existing assessment condition survey;
- Surface drainage;
- Rock gabion walls;
- Concrete mass block walls;
- Supply and installation of rock gabions;
- Supply and installations of rock mesh fencing;
- Supply and installation of rock fall fencing;
- Embankment shaping works and rehabilitation, including hydromulching and native plantings;
- Guardrail improvements; and
- Sundry minor works.